High Percentage Wrestling Techniques Designed For Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Perfect for dominating the takedown in competition. Learn Effective High percentage wrestling takedowns to gain the advantage in your competitions.
What Can This Course Do For You?
Whether you are looking to compete or improve your takedowns for self-defense or sparing, this course can take you to that level where you have a clean series of “go too” high percentage takedowns. They are effective and for all sizes and levels.
Master Wrestling For Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu ( Course One)
– General introduction of Basic principles and concepts around takedowns. Explaining the dynamics of intensity, application, and redirection of force against the lower and upper body. Understanding leg position, stances and angles.
DOUBLE LEG TAKEDOWN (Section 1)
– Lesson 1: Double Leg (Initiation of Entry)
– Lecture 2: Double Leg (3 Variations of the takedown from main entry)
– Lesson 3: Body Lock
– Lesson 4: Applying the body lock: Specific exercises training how to apply the body lock between upper and lower limbs.
– Lesson 5: Transition to taking the back from standing position. Lesson 6: Control your opponent: Exploring techniques to control your opponent’s head position, posture and momentum. Specific
SINGLE LEG TAKEDOWN (Section Two)
– Lesson 1: Single Leg Takedown Entry(Entering the single leg with the head outward)
-Lesson 2: Single Leg Takedown Execution (3 Variations of Single Leg Takedown with head outward)
-Lesson 3: Single Leg Takedown Entry (Entering the single leg with the head in)
-Lesson 4: Single Leg Takedown Execution (3 Variations of Single Leg with head in)
-Lesson 5: Leverage techniques when applying in the Single Leg
-Lesson 6: Taking the back from the Single Leg position
-Lesson 7: Specific exercises training how to transition between upper and lower limbs controls
-Lesson 8: Variations from Double to Single Leg
-Lesson 9: Variations from Single Leg to Double Leg
-Lesson 10: Specific Double Leg Reaction Exercises -Lesson 11: Specific Double Leg Reaction Exercises
END OF COURSE ONE
No Reviews found for this course.