A Sequence of High Percentage Wrestling Techniques Designed For Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Perfect for dominating the takedown in competition. Learn An Effective System to gain an advantage in your BJJ Game
What Can This Course Do For You?
Whether you are looking to compete or improve your takedowns for self-defense or sparing, this course can take you to that level where you have a clean series of “go-to” high percentage takedowns. They are effective and for all sizes and levels.
Who is Vitor Avila?
Master Wrestling For Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu ( Course One)
Vitor Avila is an accomplished Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Mario Sperry since 2014. An avid competitor Vitor has a long list of competitive accomplishments. He is known for his effective wrestling takedowns which gives him a competitive edge in dominating and implementing his game during competitions. Vitor continues to compete in the highest levels of grappling competitions. He is a part of the Gracie Kore Team and an active wrestling coach for the Team.
List of Accomplishments In Competition:
- North American Grappling Association champion (Naga RIO 2016).
- 1st place in the Men’s Expert No-GI Expert (NAGA)
- Vitor Avila won a belt during the first NAGA held in Rio De Janeiro for winning all the fights in the NOGI black belt category Adult professional up to 86 kilos without taking a point, in 2016
- Champion of the Professional Black Belt World Championship (CBJJP) in 2014 and World Black Belt Championship by (IPJJF)
- 3 times champion in the Alfabarra Cup and 1-time weight and absolute champion
- Third place at Abudhabi Pro NOGI (UAEJJF)
- Weight and absolute champion of Zona Oeste Fight
- 2-time state champion and runner-up in the absolute
- Brazilian vice-champion for teams (CBJJ)
- NOGI Absolute runner-up at BJJ Pro Ecuador
- 3rd place in the International De Submission NOGI Fight (CBJJE) black belt
- Third overall ranking of the FJJRIO State Ranking
- 3rd place in the absolute adult black belt of the ABUDHABI World Professional Jiu-jitsu Championship 2015/2016 (UAEJJF)
Ecuador National Pro jiu-jitsu Championship
- Champion (NOGI Professional) in the category and third place in the absolute of Copa Alfabarra in 2019
- 3-time Super Fight champion NOGI (No weight limit) Beating opponents black but heavy over 100 kilos
- Champion of the Jiu-jitsu challenge VS Luta Livre at Campo Grande Fight
- MMA victory at WOCS 44 in Rio De Janeiro
A general introduction of Basic principles and concepts around takedowns in the Gi. Instructor Vitor Avila Explains the dynamics of intensity, application, and redirection of force against the lower and upper body. Instruction included concepts to help understand leg position, stances and angles to accomplish takedowns.
- Lesson 1 – Single Leg Entry/ Grips
- Lesson 2 – Double Leg Entry
- Lesson 3 – Single Leg Takedown Variations
- Lesson 4 – Single Leg Throws
- Lesson 5 – Knee Tap Takedowns
- Lesson 6- Two and One Grip Takedowns
- Lesson 7 – Two and One Grip Takedown Counter
- Lesson 8 – Two and One Grip to Single Leg takedown and Throw Variation
- Lesson 9 – Two and One Grip Setup and Armbar Takedown
- Lesson 10 – Underhook Takedowns Intro
- Lesson 11 – Underhook Takedowns Variation
- Lesson 12 – Underhook Takedowns Variation